We are excited to announce that we are looking for a full-time (Part-time may be available) Sales Associate,
who possess a great deal of knowledge in the Comic Book industry, to join our growing team.
Collectors Assemble is an independent, family run Comic Book Store founded in 2016 by Karl & Jamie Williams.
We strive on our exceptional customer service and the ability to give like minded people a place to feel
welcome and nerd out if they want.
Our customers have become accustomed to a high level of customer service and comic book knowledge,
so these attributes are essential. We aim to build friendly relationships with our customers and would
expect you to want to do the same.
Your day to day tasks will include:
- Working with the till on our Epos system
- Growing our customer base with enthusiasm
- Processing Deliveries
- Serving customers with high quality customer service
- Active use of social media accounts
- General cleaning/tidying
- Management of our E-commerce, eBay and Amazon stores
- Handling of mail order
- All other aspects of high street retail
- Attending comic conventions
The ideal candidate should have:
- Exceptional comic knowledge
- Confident speaking with new/existing customers
- Experience using ePos systems (Training will be given)
- Experience managing eBay/Amazon (Training will be given)
- Access to a vehicle/Full driving license (Preferred)
- Full flexibility and available on the weekdays and weekends
Drop your CV in store or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include a covering letter explaining your interest in Comics and Pop Culture.
Applications without a Covering Letter will not be accepted.
GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!